Thursday, December 28, 2006

already dec?

seems like the weather is really bad these days. Most of the ppl i know fell asick, including me, myself. take care, frens! will go kl again this sat. bro flying. cant really imagine the scene now. the world gets smaller with internet. but still it takes really really really long hours to get to US. its really really far...... if we see the map... haha... will leave home for another 10+ days... hope the flood wont ruin my plan... plz god.. stop raining. haha....

30 dec - KL
2 jan - Johor
5 jan - Malacca
8 jan - KL
10 jan - KB

erm... new year eve.. most probably be in the airport. no countdown this year... last year i was watching NHK.. haha... this year no tv for me. no live shows. maybe in the car? haha.. duno la... plus this year new year eve is hari raya haji... i think no celebration in klcc... no crackers kah? dunno dunno...

cant believe 2006 is going to end soooo fast... i'll be 22 next year. OMG ! i really cant take this fact !!! aunty age??? oh my godddddd............ im old im old im old.... form 5 is just like.. yesterday? oh my god.. time fliesss! wat had i done all these years ?? 2003 2004 2005 2006?? 4 years !! seems like i'd wasted my 4 years .... lepaking n do nothing.... next yr will be a new beginning.... lets pray next year will be better...

No comments: