Saturday, December 15, 2007

Flood 2007

ever since i reached home, i'd been surrounded by water and flood. Over the week, i had been walking pass through the cold dirty yellowish water to get in and out my house. It seems like the flood is gone yesterday when finally my car can drive in. But I'm not so lucky, water level increased again today and the water level outside my house is now until my knee. Pasang, surut, pasang, surut.... its the third time this week... pasang again.... Red alert, heavy rain, and the really strong wind... i guess.... tell us that the flood is not over yet.

well, this is Malaysia. People are so excited during flood times. All those kanak-kanak are swimming, playing, having fun... i even saw a few shampoo-ed their heads in "that" water...There is even a small pasar outside my house. People are selling ikan segar, ayam segar, sayur-sayuran along the way... gosh.... you can imagine the smell.... And there are even people who took a sampan out and throw all their sampah in the water.... yucks... and the worst thing is they did it just outside the lorong of my house.... oh my god... i even saw him throw a small ular into the water !!! oh my goodness !!! and im gonna walk pass that water later !!! yuckssss.....
God...It's still raining now.
I can just pray for the air to surut....

3 comments:

junqi said...

pindah ke condo kota sri mutiara

Anonymous said...

miss lim,

your blog is very depressing

Ting Fang said...

luckily the water din get INTO ur house!!
now i know why grandpa lee built the houses on a small hill!! ^^