Tuesday, February 05, 2008

Hong kong trip.

Finally. My long summer break is going to the end... What have I done these few months? hahaha.... the CRAZY HONGKONG TRIP!! We took like 3 days to think abt the trip. One afternoon to buy the airticket. And 2 days later, we're on our flight to HongKong. hahahahaha.... Let's see some photosss...

The super fast and long escalator in almost every MTR station.

许留山which is famous with its mango ice is everywhere...

And the famous HongKong Disneyland !

What else can you do in HongKong besides shopping, shopping and shopping?
It's fun ! It's crazy ! I think we can talk about this for yearss.... hahahhaa....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i luv the 2nd pic. candidly nice=)
olorrrrrrrr sobs
STOP talking about HK can??

Anonymous said...

yea like the candid shot too! ^^
I WANNA TRAVEL!!

miss my school life...sob =(