Thursday, June 12, 2008

Examsss

The whole exam period was a nightmare.
I've got 3 finals and 2 assignments in a week...
had been camping around univ for a few weeks...
woke up at 7am, back home at almost 12midnight..
and the univ was still full of people....
everyone is crazy studying...
some random pics...

This was the classroom where I've most of my classes in...
that day I was studying in that room all alone...

We need some carbohydrate and sugar to concentrate... Bought some cakes and breads to univ... eating Shin Ramyun is one of the choice for dinner too... plus free coffee and tea from the Graduate School of Business..

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

My dear,i am back to visit your blog!!Sorry for such long extinction.hehe...
Why always sound so so so so stress in your blog ler..I know all of us hate exams but gambate gal..sure you can do it na.. All the best to you k..Xiao qiao..you can do it!!!

Anonymous said...

hey yuni..
where are you now?
still in europe?
looks really FUN la weiiii!!
haha...
im okay lahh...
just that blog is meant to express the feeling at some time maaa... so its a bit depressing lahh.. haha... im SO okay in real life.. :)
thanks anywayz....

junqi said...

shin ramyeon !!! hahaha.....
i sometimes eat tat at 3am on my way home ..
there's similarity in ur life n mine...
urs is 7am-12midnite at univ,
mine's 11am - 3am univ; 4am - 10am sleeeep.....
anyway, tmrw is the last paper ddddddddd.

ohh.. and,
i'm a bit looking forward to my summer internship at SE. lol.. but scared laaaaa