Saturday, March 08, 2008

Maroubra Beach

It's still summer. Went to Maroubra Beach today. It's not as popular as Bondi Beach so it's not that crowded and more locals. It's like 20 mins bus ride from the city but waiting for the bus took us yearss as there is only 1 ride per 30 mins. But it's definitely worth it ! hahahaha... I like the sands there... but the water is too cold for me... and I'm so afraid to get sunburn that I applied double layer sunblock.. hahaha..... I think I'll never understand why those angmos are actually lying there for the sun ! NO WAY !! hahaha...

3 comments:

junqi said...

double layers sunblock ?? hahaa... the beach looks fun...

job application is no fun:(

cheayin said...

haha... good luck in your job application....

Lay Ming said...

It's good that Aust is still summer at this time of the year, and same here, UK is still Winter now and i wonder when only spring comes. I am freezing everyday, plus the boiler in my house broke down, so my house is freezing too. Awww ....

Good Luck in your studies.