Wednesday, March 26, 2008

April Planner

I'm SO REGRET of having a break for myself on friday. stupid me.
heaps of things coming up!

31/3-Referee Report on an unpublished journal.
- DONE @ 1.13am 29/3.
2/4 - Research Proposal on Game Theory.
- DONE @ 4.35pm 31/3.
3/4 - Theory of Financial Decision Making Assignment.
- DONE @ 6.18pm 2/4.
4/4 - Meeting up my supervisor to talk abt my thesis topic.
- DONE @ 10.54am 4/4.
8/4 - Quiz 2 on Econometrics.
- DONE
9/4 - Research Proposal on Dividend Policy.
- DONE @ 11.01pm 8/4.
10/4-Presentation on Corporate Governance.
- DONE @ 11.12am 10/4. (aiks... kinda ruin this... im TOO nervous)
17/4-Applied Portfolio Management 3000 words Assignment.
18/4-THE NIGHTMARE
(1st PRESENTATION on my THESIS TOPIC, which will be in front of ALL SENIOR LECTURERS!)
24/4-Midterm exam on Theory of Financial Decision Making.
29/4-Quiz 4 on Econometrics.

This is only for April. More to come on May.

Ade, I guess I know how you feel for the past whole year. Thank god you're finishing so soon. It's bad. It's really really bad. Sometimes I just feel like really hard to breathe when I got so many tasks yet to be done. I have no idea why the previous 3 years in my uni life can be so senang n stressless... Now? It's totally a nightmare. Neverending tasks, neverending journals, neverending proposals...........

Sometimes I jseriously feel like crying, but crying won't cure. If cry can help me finish all those tasks, I'll be a crying baby. I've learn a new way. I'll just take a DEEP DEEP breathe when i feel really bad.... and keep on telling myself that it's gonna be over. But there'll be more coming after one done. haihhhh..... I don't wanna repeat what happened during my form 6 years. But this feelings is really close. I NEED MOTIVATION!!! I really hope this year can fly.... I wonder how will it be like if I managed to finish all these. AHHH....... I shouldn't be back.... What will happen if I'm working now? better or worse? god knows.

*sigh*

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

힘내 ~! 화이팅 !!

Anonymous said...

My dear,

Your blog real sounds bad this time.I know how u looks like during our form 6 year as u r one of my besties then. Please don give up gal..pls.

Sure it needs a lot of hardwork and not easy to finish all that on time,but life still move on rite? Try to organize and plan well of ur work.Sure everything will be ok soon.Don give up ya..

Since u already made decision of further ur study instead of working, so stick to ur decision.Strive it hard and make it worth of ur decision. GEt it?

GAmbate, ajah, jia you, all the best wishes sincere for u ya.. Miss you so so much...

Love,
yuni

Anonymous said...

You're absolutely right.
My life now if strictly defined, is really work, assignments and MORE work. It's so so soo mundane, and dangerously monotonous. Sleep, wake up, class, library, eat, sleep and a day is gone. Well basically that's what a normal day any student is living anyway. Guess i had expected much more from this place, form this course. No,I'm not trying to say that i'm not living like this before entering bvc. But undegradute years can be so FREE and easy. It kept haunting in my mind that life can be so aimless now.. Well maybe the occasional spice would be a friend threatening to commit suicide in the midst of unfinished work. Meeting the deadline stress can be so unbearable. My life, imagine going through the same LIFE doing the same thing for ONE year.. The only thing that intrigues me now is that the course is coming to an end soon! Yay for me but BOo for u.
Perseve, adapt to it, then trust me you would be immune to it, you will live with it.
With that being said, I'm so looking forward for my Advocacy mock 4 pm later.
Break?? Nahhh

cheayin said...

thanks everyone....
:)

i'm gonna be okay.
i'll be okay.

hopefully....

Ting Fang said...

oni, i m worried bout u...
never seen ur words like this before...NEVER!!
gosh i din know doin honours could be so bad!!
but however bad it is, please dun feel regret...
rmb "the road not taken" in our SPM English?
guess what i tink he's right...we always think that the path that we din take is the best...but how would we know if we haven been there? that's just human i guess...sigh...
please dun feel that u took the wrong path...however san fu it is, must be strong okie? i have faith in u!! u know how highly i think of u rite? =)
anyway, i m not in a state to actually advise ppl either...sigh!

nvm, let's HWAITIN together!!

Lay Ming said...

jia you girl. you can do it. most importantly, take care of yourself!!!

junqi said...

cheayin, i passed the samsung GSAT exam...

this tues got another technical exam, and fri got interview -_-


i really really reallyyy never expect this. shit. now i have to go n buy formal suit this weekend.... but i have so many things to study! and more importantly i don have money d coz i just paid for my air ticket to UK in summer...

shit shit shit.

cheayin said...

congratulations!!!!
technical exam sounds tough though.. haha... do you need to prepare for that? haha.. anywayz...
but i think most important part of all will be buying a nice suit! hahaha... a really nice one.. hahaha... ahh.. imagine a pretty OL.. haha... good luck to you!! who knows? you probably get through everything.. hahaha.. and request posting to uk. hahaha... sounds cool? hehe..
jia you jia you!