Saturday, April 12, 2008

Life?

The last break that I did have is the easter friday.
It's almost 3 weeks that my life was just univ and home.
No eating out, no shopping, no socializing.
I don't have a life.
Everyday was so hectic, with neverending tasks...
it had been a week that i slept at 12 and woke up at 6am.
Feel even harder to breathe these days.
and i feel pain from my rib when i breathe hard.
maybe too stressed? haih......

Yesterday was another friday break for me.
Although i did go to univ to have a little chat with my supervisor,
and went home to type up something.
i wasnt really studying.
regret again today.
i should really do some research yesterday.

Now, I'm in the library doing some research on my thesis.
I'm still so blur with what i am doing and the presentation is next friday.
still got an assignment due in between and I havent start writing yet.

God help me.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Xiao qiao,dont give up nah..
Chea yin,go go go..
Gambate...best of luck to u..
Take great care ok?
Everything will be fine soon.
Support u always k..

With love,
you zi

Kai Shin said...

hey gal..
sometime really have to just take a break.
you will feel better after that..
gambatee~!!
always supporting you~!!

Anonymous said...

Dun study till forget to eat properly arr=P
Jia you qiaoo!