Thursday, May 01, 2008

Stupid me.

I thought it had been a week and I should be okay with it. But, I still cant get rid of the hard feelings abt the stupid mistake I've done for my midterm exam after attending today's class. Attending the lecture and looking at the lecturer just made me recall that day and that question. I'm sure i can get 20/25 out of the ques if I was to do it now.

and this........ really hurts, because the truth is I'm getting 0/25.

A friend of my class told me that, "People made silly mistake. Some people made silly mistake like drop off a train and died. Your mistake is nothing. Don't kill yourself for that. "

Haha... I know its really not worth thinking abt something that had already occured. Life still goes on. But I just can't help to think abt it whenever I saw Taylors expansion (Its a mathematical term which is my stupid mistake for the exam and it tends to appear everywhere in the textbook) in the rest of the chapters.

It's just too hard to accept me being SO stupid and silly.

That question was so easy! Why did I think of it in such a different way??!!??!!

What's the point of studying so hard and barely get a pass? Geez... I don't even know if I can pass it. What should I do if I really fail it? Then, my honours gone. and I can fly back malaysia during the break and never come back.

God. Please help me to get rid of this stupid feelings. I need to go on!!!!!

Still got a research proposal and a 3000words assignment due next week.

Sh*t!

2 comments:

junqi said...

what has taylor expansions got to do with finance and accounting? ...

i see tat everywhere in my books too...

cheayin said...

hahaha.... well... well....
that's the interesting part of it...
its so universe...!!
we kinda like use it to calculate risk premium approximation...utility function... insurance cost etc..

and tat's why engineering graduate can also take up masters in finance.. :)